There is a barbeque available for use by all residents in the courtyard area at the rear of the building. The barbeque is available beginning in the Spring each year (by around the May long weekend) and running through until the Fall. notice will be posted each Spring announcing when the BBQ is will be available.
We ask that all residents who use the barbeque do so safely and with consideration of other users as well as residents whose suites overlook the courtyard.
BBQ Rules and Procedures
- The BBQ is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be fair and reasonable with the amount of time you spend using the BBQ to ensure that others also have an opportunity to use it. Exclusive use of the BBQ is not permitted, even if you have booked the Party Room for an event.
- Please DO NOT use the BBQ after 9pm or before 8am daily.
- Please use your own cooking utensils.
- Do not leave the BBQ unattended while the gas is “ON”.
- After each use, please use the wire scrub brushes provided to clean the grill.
- Wipe down any spills or messes on or around the BBQ immediately.
- Be sure to turn the BBQ to “OFF” after each use.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere around the BBQ or in the courtyard area.
- Report problems with the BBQ to the Superintendents on duty.
- Users must be at least 18 years old and/or supervised by an adult at all times.
- In order to be considerate to all residents including those whose balconies face the courtyard, please keep noise levels to a minimum and kindly take any food you have barbequed back to your unit.
- Transport your food with caution into the elevators and hallways and be sure to clean up any spills or messes right away. If you spill anything on hallway carpets, please advise the Superintendents immediately.
- Should you need it, a fire extinguisher is located near the BBQ.